- DELIVERY PROCEDURE AND POLICY
DELIVERIES WITHIN SOUTH AFRICA:
Vheneka offers one method of delivery. When placing an order, you may choose delivery via:
The shipping cost is indicated on the checkout page before purchase. For courier delivery, the cost is generally R105.
Where Vheneka accepts your order, Vheneka will deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than a maximum of 30 days from receiving your payment (“Delivery Period”). However, parcels will be generally be sent out within 2-3 working days of your payment being made. It then generally takes about 1-7 working days for the parcel to reach you. Timelines depend on your location.
We will notify you if we are unable to deliver within the Delivery Period. You may then, within seven days of being notified, choose whether or not to cancel your order. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you for the purchase price.
DELIVERIES OUTSIDE OF SOUTH AFRICA:
If you would like delivery outside of South Africa, it’s unlikely that we would be able to assist with courier arrangements, but we would be happy to prepare your purchase for collection by your own courier or shipping company.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incorrect delivery address provided by customer
Vheneka will not be held responsible should parcels be signed for and collected at the delivery address provided.
If the parcel is returned to Vheneka we will then contact you to reschedule the shipping. Please note that you will need to pay the delivery fee again before the parcel is re-shipped to you. Therefore, it is essential that you ensure that the correct shipping address is provided.
Vheneka will accept the following returns:
- If the product shipped has a defect or a manufacturing problem.
- If the incorrect item was shipped.
Should you have a valid reason to return the product, please notify Vheneka within 10 days of the product being received.
Notification after 10 days will result in the return not being authorised by Vheneka.
Please be sure to read the product specifications before placing an order as Vheneka will not accept the return of an undesired item ordered.
- Contact Vheneka by e-mail (email@example.com) about the problem encountered.
Vheneka requires the following conditions:
- A legitimate invoice or proof of purchase (order number/transaction number) is required to prove the purchase.
- The item is still in its original packaging and has not been used.
Should you return an item that is faulty or has a manufacturing fault, the following conditions prevail:
- A legitimate invoice or proof of purchase (order number/transaction number) is required to prove the purchase
The item has not been abused and instructions as to its use have been adhered to.
- If Vheneka authorises the return, the product must be shipped back to Vheneka, in the original condition, within 7 days, please enquire via email for the return address.
- Once the return has been received by Vheneka, you will either be refunded or a replacement item will be shipped. This will depend on what is agreed between Vheneka and you.
Thank you for purchasing from us.